- Coaches are encouraged to communicate with the opponent’s coach via the PlayVS Coach Discord server or by looking them up in the Coach Directory.
- Teams will have 30 minutes after match start time to join the lobby. Failure to do so will result in forfeit.
- Games may show as ended, under review, or live.
- Ended - The match was successfully completed and stats will be shown.
- Under Review - The match has an issue that needs to be reviewed by PlayVS.
- Live - The match did not end due to technical difficulties and will be resolved by PlayVS.
- You are scheduled for two back to back games against the same opponent.
- Once Game 1 ends, you will immediately receive another invite for Game 2 in the SMITE client.
- Subs are allowed in between Game 1 and Game 2.
- After Game 1 successfully starts, update your team roster on PlayVS to include the new sub player for Game 2. The sub player will automatically receive the invite for Game 2 after Game 1 ends.
Banned content and new character regulations:
A list of competitively banned content can be found here: https://www.smiteproleague.com/news/smite-pro-league-list-of-banned-skins
Additionally, all new characters must be available in publisher ranked play for at least two weeks before they may be played in competitive play, including PlayVS official matches.
IT Steps: Day of match (at least 1 hour before)
- Restart each computer.
- Update the patch for the game by logging into the SMITE game client on each computer.
- Give your IT department a heads up and have them on standby if any technical issues come up during matches.
Match Setup Steps – At match time
- In order to start the match correctly, all players (including any subs that are playing for the day) must be correctly presented on the starting roster at the scheduled time of match. Only the 5 players on the roster will receive the match invite in the game client.
- Players must have the SMITE client open 5 minutes before the scheduled match time to receive the invite in the game client. (Note: The invite will NOT be shown on PlayVS.)
- Once the invite pops up, all players must immediately click the blue ‘Accept’ button to start the game.
- Players will receive all the characters within this custom game to compete on Game Days.
- If the match does not start correctly, please have players go back to their PlayVS connections panel to check they have linked the correct SMITE account, using their in-game name.
- Players will automatically receive another invite for the game after they all exit the SMITE lobby.