PlayVS has changed to a three-tier, annual subscription service. That may sound like a lot at first, but don't be alarmed -- we've included a free tier for all our schools still testing the metaphorical esport waters.
The three tiers are Free, Varsity, and Premium. For more information on what exactly is involved in each subscription tier, please check out our pricing page here.
School payment options:
- Invoice with PO. We accept payment through PO. See our Purchase Order Process section for more information.
- Credit Card. Schools may pay via credit card. The invoice will have a link to the balance.
PlayVS Tip: Check with your administrator for the best payment process for your esports program.
Tax-exempt schools need to email their tax exemption forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase Order Process:
PlayVS accepts payments through the purchase order process.
- Talk with an administrator about your school’s PO process.
- Submit a ticket requesting a quote, W-9 form (linked here), and any other vendor forms. Use the description box to explain any additional information the PlayVS accounting department may need to best help you.
- Submit a ticket with your PO number. Once your PO is approved submit a ticket with the PO number and any additional information in the description box.
- Invoices will be emailed to a coach account after the registration deadline.
- Send check or payment to Attention: Play Versus Billing, 2236 S. Barrington Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Make checks payable to Play Versus Inc.