Rocket League Custom Match
Create a Match (home coach only) Home team will be orange.
Watch the video: How to create a Rocket League custom match
- Coach choose a team captain.
- Captain follows match creation steps.
- The rest of the team follows ‘join custom match’ steps.
- Once the match is created send the game name and password to opponent coach.
Match Creation - Captain Only
- Click play
- Create match
- Check the settings
a. Game Mode: Soccer
b. Arena: DFH Stadium
c. Team Size: 3v3
d. Bot Difficulty: No Bots
e. Team Settings (no changes)
f. Mutator Settings (no changes)
g. Region: Recommended
h. Joinable by: create a name and password
- Put in game name. This should be your team’s name; for example, PlayVS Rockets
- Put in Password: RL0001
Join the Custom Match (home players and away)
Watch the video: How to join a Rocket League custom match
- Click Play
- Join Private Match
- Look for type in game name
- Put in password
- Move to the correct team. Home and Away team colors will be dictated on your Match Lobby page.