Having trouble getting match invitations? Players listed on the rosters and online will receive invitations in the SMITE game client.
Common issues to check for:
1) Players have their game account connected through their PlayVS account. See below for more information.
2) Players are logged into SMITE and it is exactly the account they’ve listed on PlayVS.
3) Players are listed on the active roster.
4) SMITE players are at least level 15.
5) SMITE players are not in the same lobby or party.
After checking the listed issues, have all players leave and reenter the game lobby. Still having trouble, please play a custom match. Report your results with screenshots by replying to your quarantined match email, emailing email@example.com, or submitting a ticket via the Help Center.
A common blocker for invitations is unconnected accounts. Check that your SMITE Steam account is connected. The in-game name should be green and state ‘disconnect’ in the Connections section.
Watch this short tutorial for more information:
Related Words: Game Invite, Invites, No game invites, SMITE error, match error