How to Download Overwatch
Figure A Figure B
Overwatch is a paid game. To get it on your school’s computers, follow these simple steps:
- Before you begin, check to make sure your computer has enough storage to complete the installer.
- Click the link: https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/apps/battle.net/desktop
- Select the download installer for your specific operating system (see Figure A).
The site will default to offering a download that fits your operating system.
- Once installed, you will need to navigate to the Blizzard Battle.net App you just downloaded and log in at the top right hand corner of your screen.
- From there, simply navigate to the Overwatch Icon on the left side of the app and proceed to purchase the game (see Figure B).
Note: you will only need to purchase the Standard Edition in order to compete in the PlayVS League.
Once installed, your students are good to go! They can launch the client from a desktop shortcut or by searching the computer for Overwatch. They’ll sign in through their own Battle.net accounts and can begin practicing!
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org V.2.1