If you have a player who has graduated or will not be returning to the program next year, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account, then select your school in your Organization dropdown:
2. Navigate to “Manage Teams,” then select the game and team roster of the departing player:
3. Once there, select the action menu option next to the player’s name and select “Remove Player”:
4. After removing the player, you will select “My School” in the menu on the left side of your screen. While there, you will select to “Manage Players”:
5. Scroll down and find the player in the “Verified Players” section, then select the action menu option next to the player’s name:
6. Select “Deny Player” to remove the player.
Note: Denied players can be viewed in the “Denied Players” portion of the dashboard under “Manage Players” once the action is completed.
Managing the player accounts will keep your rosters and Verified Players lists tidy and ready for the new scholastic year when you build out your rosters for Fall ‘22!
For any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.